WRESTLING HERITAGE

British wrestling history 

has a name

Heritage

Forums

Forum Home > Talk Wrestling > Mohammed Yakub

Hack

Mohammed Yakub, who worked over here for Paul Lincoln in the early 1960s, has been in touch. At his home in Fiji he has heard about the recent bad weather in northern Europe. He sends his best wishes to Heritage readers and hopes that all are well and have survived the weather.

Yakub has sent a recent photo of himself. (Not bad for 92)

--

British wrestling - great characters but the plot was always a bit of a mystery.

March 7, 2018 at 5:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SaxonWolf

Hack at March 7, 2018 at 5:34 AM

Mohammed Yakub, who worked over here for Paul Lincoln in the early 1960s, has been in touch. At his home in Fiji he has heard about the recent bad weather in northern Europe. He sends his best wishes to Heritage readers and hopes that all are well and have survived the weather.

Yakub has sent a recent photo of himself. (Not bad for 92)

Hack, three things stand out here.....

1.  Congratulations on your age, you look much younger!

2.  What a beautiful picture (seriously)

3. For my mate Bernard, "look at the size of his hands!" (he will understand that)

Sax 

March 7, 2018 at 7:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hack

The miracle of technology. Reading your comment SaxonWolf I passed on your comment and asked who had taken the photo and got this quick reply from Yakub's granddaughter, Nushrat.

Oh my! Really?.. that's a lovely news .

I took that picture of him when he came home a few weeks ago.. he came to catch up with his talks and chats with me since I was away in Hawaii for a month...so we were having grandfather granddaughter moment. I am just so thrilled that it got such a comment as it was just a random shot of him.

Really pleased..

Thank you

Nushrat

--

British wrestling - great characters but the plot was always a bit of a mystery.

March 8, 2018 at 4:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.