WRESTLING HERITAGE

British wrestling history 

has a name

Heritage

Forums

Forum Home > Talk Wrestling > late wallhby bob mcmaster

blueboy

bob mcmaster was a copper in BRISBANE,besides being A pro part time wrestler he was A 1st grade rugby f/r with the BROTHERS  club in BRISBANE.BEcouse he was a amateur RUGBY PLAYER he had to be very carefull of officials and his AMATEUR STHTUS. bob TOURED THE UK with the 1947/48 WALLABY team playing in 2 of the 4 tests.At the end of the tour he sign with LEEDS RUGBY LEAGUE TEAM. The money he earned from f/ball and pro/wrestling made him A rich man.BOBreturned to AUST IN 1954? played rugby league in BRISB then retired and got A pub WHENthe W C W wrestling started in AUSTin 64 he becam the top ref  I HAVE IMAGES OF BOB BUT WHEN I CLICK INSERT IMAGE IT ASKS FOR U R L I DONT HAVE ON MY IMAGES SO CONT POST THEM.CAN U PLEASE CHANGE TO DOWN/UP LOAD IMAGE FROM FILES AN ADD SPELL CHECK.. BLUE.

--

step over toe hold:lol:

February 24, 2018 at 9:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ron Historyo

blueboy at February 24, 2018 at 9:04 AM

bob mcmaster was a copper in BRISBANE,besides being A pro part time wrestler he was A 1st grade rugby f/r with the BROTHERS  club in BRISBANE.BEcouse he was a amateur RUGBY PLAYER he had to be very carefull of officials and his AMATEUR STHTUS. bob TOURED THE UK with the 1947/48 WALLABY team playing in 2 of the 4 tests.At the end of the tour he sign with LEEDS RUGBY LEAGUE TEAM. The money he earned from f/ball and pro/wrestling made him A rich man.BOBreturned to AUST IN 1954? played rugby league in BRISB then retired and got A pub WHENthe W C W wrestling started in AUSTin 64 he becam the top ref  I HAVE IMAGES OF BOB BUT WHEN I CLICK INSERT IMAGE IT ASKS FOR U R L I DONT HAVE ON MY IMAGES SO CONT POST THEM.CAN U PLEASE CHANGE TO DOWN/UP LOAD IMAGE FROM FILES AN ADD SPELL CHECK.. BLUE.

Blue....suggest that you donate your images to a Heritage Gallery (New One)

To do this you don't need URL and it will take image from your computer

From there a link can be made in the forum to the gallery.

--

HISTORYO

Time Detective and Multi Heritage Award Winner

February 24, 2018 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

blueboy

sounds good. I will try 2 do. You may need 2 hold my hand. blue  8)

--

step over toe hold:lol:

February 25, 2018 at 7:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ron Historyo

Notice there is no picture of Bob McMaster in the A-z write up. Here he is.

--

HISTORYO

February 28, 2018 at 3:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hack
Thanks Ron. But one of us is going batty. There is s photo of Bob half way down the page, to the left of Mick McMichael.
--

British wrestling - great characters but the plot was always a bit of a mystery.

February 28, 2018 at 5:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ron Historyo

Hack at February 28, 2018 at 5:08 AM

Thanks Ron. But one of us is going batty. There is s photo of Bob half way down the page, to the left of Mick McMichael.

Oh Doughnuts again......Dohhhhhhh

--

HISTORYO

February 28, 2018 at 5:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

The Ost

--

March 4, 2018 at 4:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.